Friday, November 19, 2010

Back to Life, Back to Reality

I'm back from my AMAZING time in Portland, and I've been spending the day trying to re-adjust to normalcy. That basically means I've done a little cleaning and a ridiculous amount of sleeping. i cannot even believe how much I fell in love with that city. I mean LOVE!

The first day we got there, our pal picked us up from le airport and we went to get some coffee and devise a game plan.(I couldn't believe how many non-Starbucks coffee shops there were. it was refreshing.) Our game plan was for our friend to drop us off at the train and for us to get lost in downtown. Surprisingly, it all worked out well. We went to the Saturday Market, some random shops, Voodoo doughnut, H&M, and we had dinner. our friend picked us up and we went to a couple bars for the rest of the night.

There were so so many VW vans. I was in lust. I want one so badly!


Voodoo!


 Miss Lindsey at the river by the Saturday Market.

 Jimi Hendrix

On day two, we started of with some more coffee at an adorable little coffee shop, then we went to the Pearl district and did some shopping. Talk about a gorgeous area! I could live there, for sure. We went to Rogue for a couple of beers, went back to downtown, then back to Pearl only to discover that our friend's car had been towed. No bueno. That night we went to a little bar that was just around the corner from our friend's house.
Cargo was the neatest store. I wanted so many things!

No comments:

Post a Comment