Monday, August 23, 2010

Project 365: Day 2

As yesterday was sunday, and thus another busy day with work, my "project" photos aren't very exciting. i am however, excited about the achievement. i finally alphabetized my bookshelf, which is something i have been wanting to do since i moved into my apartment about two and a half months ago. i am completely obsessed with books, and they are one of my many collections. i kept getting so annoyed that i couldn't just walk up to my bookshelf and find what i was looking for right away. so the project begins...



 the lighting in my apartment is just awful, so i need to start taking more photos while im out and about.



i thought this photo was cute because you can see ruby hanging out and wondering what the heck is going on.



and ta-da! le finished product! the books are packed on the shelves so tightly! its time to start on another one.


*p.s. the painting on top is one i finished a couple months ago. it has the postal service lyrics " i want to take you far from the cynics in tis town and kiss you on the mouth."

No comments:

Post a Comment